LED Light Therapy
LED therapy uses various wavelengths of light to treat aging lines and acne. They are very safe for regular use as they do not contain ultraviolet rays, and don’t cause burns, making the treatment safe for all skin types. Procedures take just 20 minutes and a course of LED light therapy usually lasts around 10 weeks, with weekly visits.
LED Light therapy improved your skin over time, and you may wish to take maintenance treatments to keep the results looking as you desire. It uses either red light, to treat the outer layer and produce more collagen, or blue light, to treat hair follicles and improve the outlook for acne.
Book Your Treatment at Art Skin Clinic
Contact Art Skin Clinic today to ask about our range of face treatments in Chelmsford, or book this treatment here.
Booking terms and Conditions
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.