PRICES FROM - £200
Dermapen treatments focus on improving the health of the skin by triggering the skin’s natural healing response to rebuild the skin to a better standard than before. At Art Skin Clinic we offer the latest Dermapen 4 Microneedling treatment.
This treatment glides over the skin to create millions of fine micro injuries, while carrying topical nutrients into the skin. This triggers a natural process of repair, increasing the production of elastin and collagen while noticeably improving your skin.
Dermapen procedures can treat:
- Ultra violet damage
- Pigment imbalances
- Vitiligo, rosacea, and milia
- Telangiectasia and seborrhoea
- Problematic breakouts and enlarged pores
- Keratosis pilaris scarring
- Stretch marks
A consultation is required with this treatment.
Contact us today to arrange a free consultation about this treatment.
What is Dermapen?
This is a medically engineered device that uses micro needles to gently prick the skin. It also uses vertical oscillation to trigger the skin’s natural healing response. With multiple treatments you will notice a long lasting effect on the skin.
How does Dermapen work?
By stimulating the skin’s healing response, it encourages the production of collagen and elastin for naturally revitalised and regenerated skin.
Is the treatment safe?
Yes. All treatments are completely sterile, and may only be performed by a qualified Dermapen practitioner.
How soon will I see results?
Results are usually visible after just one Dermapen clinical treatment, but many treatments may be required to achieve the full desired result. The improvements continue for up to 24 months after the treatment.
What is the downtime?
Localised erythema may last up to 2 days post treatment, although you can use make-up after 24 hours to reduce any visible redness. You can usually resume normal activities right after a clinical Dermapen treatment.
How long does Dermapen clinical treatment take?
A full face treatment takes around 10 minutes, not including preparation or aftercare treatment.
How many treatments will I require?
Improved will be visible in as little as three treatments, and five treatments will have a noticeable effect on scaring and stretch marks.
Dermapen full face and neck
Course of 4
Get 20% Off £640
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.