PRICE - £100
A chemical peel is a great way to improve the skin. It works deep within the skin’s epidermis. We apply a solution that causes the skin to exfoliate, and after a few days the top layer will peel away to reveal your new and rejuvenated skin, which is smoother and firmer than before.
What is a Chemical Peel good for?
These facial treatments are good for many skin concerns including:
- Deep set fine lines and wrinkles
- Moderate to severe acne
- Sun damage, age spots, and scarring
- Dull, tired, neglected skin
Types of chemical peel
This peel that targets mostly skin hyperpigmentation, and contains Lactic acid, Citric acid, Alpha-Arbulin acid, Kojic acid, and Salicylic acid.
Acne Clear Peel
This peel targets acne spots and contains Lactic, Salicylic and Citric acid.
Age Renewal Peel
This peel targets lines and wrinkles and contains Azelaic, Mandelic, Phytic and Ferulic acid.
All our chemical peels include Dermaluc LED light therapy.
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.