PRICES FROM - £90
Sunekos is a new injectable treatment, which works by stimulating the fibroblasts in the skin to produce a complete mix of collagen and elastin and brightens the skin leaving it glowing.
This is a great option for people who are aiming for a more natural look. If you don’t want to use Botox or fillers, Sunekos is a great choice. It is also one of the few injectable treatments suitable for to treat wrinkles under the eyes.
What is it made of?
Sunekos contains Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids, which are naturally found in our bodies, and help reduce signs of aging.
How long does it last?
Sunekos lasts around 6 months, although some people report much longer-lasting results.
Where can I use Sunekos?
Sunekos can treat any kind of skin and can be used in different parts of the body, such as face, neck, and hands. It is particularly effective around the eyes, where it reduces dark circles and bags, and on the forehead.
Sunekos can be used for many situations; loss of tone, acne scarring, and premature skin ageing. It is also great for skin dryness, sun damage, and dark circles under the eyes.
Book Your Treatment at Art Skin Clinic
Contact Art Skin Clinic today to ask about our range of face treatments in Chelmsford, or book this treatment here.
Booking terms and Conditions
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.