PRICES FROM - £295
This is an injectable skin treatment, and works by using hyaluronic acid to improve tone, texture, and elasticity. It is distinct from dermal fillers in that is does not add volume or restrict facial muscle movement.
Who is Profhilo for?
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the skin and helps to maintain firmness and elasticity. its presence lessens as we age, and our treatments are the perfect way to counteract this.
Is Profhilo better than fillers?
Each option has its own good points, and work differently on different skin types. Some people will achieve more dramatic and desirable results than others, but there are always other types of skin rejuvenating treatment that may offer better results. With the help of our consultations, we will ensure your skin has the best possible chance of a superb outcome.
Package of two treatments
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.