Fat Dissolving treatments
At Art Skin Clinic, we offer Lipo Lax with PPC solution - an advanced new formula. This innovative new product has many great points:
- PPC high purity raw materials (99.8%)
- Deoxycholate of sodium raw materials (purity 98%)
- Special sterile technologies
- Odourless, no pigment
- Does not leave any discomfort or burning sensation
- Ready to inject
- Does not require any solution or LA mix
- Fantastic results
This treatment is available at Art Skin Clinic for a low cost, and is KFDA and cosmetically approved.
Lipolytics for mesotherapy – Lipo Lax
Lipo Lax relies on lipolysis, a process that divides fat cells into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol. This can be achieved with the help of injections.
Benefits of application:
- Very simple and effective, convenient and, above all, painless
- Dissolves and destroys fat cells, which are excreted through sweat and urine
- Effective against cellulite and makes the skin supple and elastic
- Removes fat deposits in parts of the body where it cannot be toned with physical exercise or diet
- Guarantees a safe and high quality treatment
We will perform an initial consultation with you before the treatment to determine what outcome you are looking for, and understand how best to approach the treatment itself. We shall also take into consideration any medical history and concerns you may have, and make sure the treatment is as comfortable and pain free as possible. After treatment, we recommend resting for at least half an hour before leaving the clinic and resuming your day.
The treatment usually requires 7-15 procedures, with repeat visits every 2-3 weeks, resulting in improvement within 3-6 months. Each procedure lasts just 10-20 minutes, with a 1-2 day rehabilitation period.
Areas that can be treated
Double chin, stomach, thighs, buttocks, knees, arms, and other areas of the body.
Contraindications to treatment:
* COVID-19 vaccinations: current guidelines are to avoid fillers for two weeks before and three weeks after vaccine, and to avoid anti-wrinkle treatments for one week following.
* Strictly no under-18s for aesthetic treatments, (18-25 year-olds will need to provide photo ID. We do offer some skin treatments for under 18s, but they must be occupied by an adult.)
* Pregnant or breastfeeding women (unless booking a pregnancy facial)
* Cold sores
* Some auto immune disease can affect the response and longevity of treatment. To discuss please contact us.
* Recent Surgery without post-operative follow up
* Dermal Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Treatments placed within 4 weeks of your appointment
**Failing to comply with the above contradictions could result in no treatment being carried out and loss of deposit. **
Deposits and Cancellations
All appointments require a 30% booking deposit. Appointments are confirmed upon receipt of deposit payment.
ART SKIN CLINIC has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Deposits are non-refundable or transferable without 72 hours' notice.
To cancel or rearrange your appointment you must call the clinic.
Any changes to appointments after this time will require a new booking deposit.
Rearrangements for prepaid courses of treatment also require 72 hours' notice – failing to comply will result in a £50.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations due to covid-19 require proof of a positive PC test; providing this we will honour your deposit regardless of notice given.
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
By proceeding with your booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions.